Fashions and trends change like the weather, and as we come to the end of 2020 and are hoping for a better 2021, there are new jewellery trends on the way. If you would like to gain an insight into what the beautiful people will be wearing next year, here are a few to watch out for.
- Nose Jewellery – Nose piercing rings are still in trend, and with the online supplier, you get the best nose studs, rings and septum rings, all at trade prices. It is now regarded as chic to have a nose stud, and if you would like to view nose piercing rings, search online for a reputable supplier.
- Chunky Necklace & Pendant – The chunky look is back (did it ever leave?), and you only have to look at this summer’s catwalks to see how popular chunky stuff is right now. This bold statement piece is perfect for the modern, self-confident female, and how chunky you go is entirely up to you.
- Hoop Earrings – Large hoop earrings are all the rage, as they go well with the rugged outdoor look which is so popular at the moment. Add a touch of mystery with a nose stud and large hoop earrings, which are available from the online jeweller, with a wide range of styles.
- Chokers – Back with a bang, the choker can be paired with the off-the-shoulder dress to great effect, and pearls look stunning in a choker. White gold is the ideal metal for such an item, and if you would like to view some stunning examples of choker styles, Google images is your best friend.
- Colourful Stones – The bold and rich colours of Art Deco really do bring a depth of colour and vibrance into any look, and with online suppliers of fine jewellery, you are spilt for choice and don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home.
- Rose Gold – Engagement and wedding rings are ideal for the rosy glow that combines well with diamonds, and if you are planning to tie the knot, a rose gold wedding ring is ideal. Rose gold is also popular with young people, who like to combine with amber and opal to accessorise.
You can expect to see all of the above in the coming spring, and rather than looking in shopping malls, you can acquire everything you need online, which will also save you some money.