If you’re a parent, then you know that Diaper Genie’s are a must-have item. They help keep your home clean and free of dirty diapers. But did you know that there are ways to use them more effectively? In this blog post, we will discuss five tips for using Diaper Genies more effectively!
5 Tips To Use Diaper Genie
- Always use a Diaper Genie refill. This will help to avoid any leaks and will keep your Diaper Genie working properly.
- When changing a diaper, be sure to put the soiled diaper in the Diaper Genie right away. This will help to prevent any odors from lingering in your home.
- Be sure to empty the Diaper Genie regularly. Depending on how often you use it, you may need to empty it once a day or once a week.
- If you notice that your Diaper Genie is leaking, then check the seal and ensure that it is tight. You may also need to replace the refill cartridge.
- Diaper Genies are great for storing other things besides dirty diapers. You can use them to store used wipes, dirty clothes, or even toys.
We hope that these tips will help you to use your Diaper Genie more effectively! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!