Anyone who is planning to smoke cannabis or tobacco will need to purchase a bong. The right bong will help them fully enjoy the effect of the smoke and get high. But, choosing the right glass bongs in Phoenix can be challenging for beginners because you may not know the features to look for. But, these tips below can guide you with your purchase:
Pay Attention to the Shape
The shape of the bong is one of the most important aspects to consider. You don’t want to buy a bong with a strange shape. Here are bong shapes you can pick from:
- Straight tube. A bong with this shape has a neck, downsteam, chamber, and cone. It can range in size from a few inches to several feet.
- Bent neck. The bent neck is meant to prevent the water from rising up the neck and into your mouth.
- Beakers. This bong has 45-degrees downstems with either rounded or square base.
- Recyclers. These are the lookers of the bong world. They can filter the smoke twice through water.
- Egg water pipe. This bong comes with a unique design that splashes the water like a percolator.
To make sure you buy a bong that suits you best, check if it is comfortable in hand and small enough to carry. You should find it convenient to handle the product.
Think about the Size
The standard sizes for bongs are 10mm, 14mm, and 18mm. There are even gender attachments to think about. The gender and numbers are best for experienced bong users who want to utilize it for determining the amount of air they can pull in one go. A bong that is 18mm big tends to offer more pull than one that is 14mm. If you are new to bongs, just ignore the numbers and choose a size that fits your usage. If you want to bring your bong when you travel, chose a portable or folding one.
Consider Glass Thickness
When it comes to bongs, the thicker the glass the longer your bong will go without getting damaged. Bongs with 3m glass thickness are considered thin and you need to purchase one with a thickness between 5mm and 7mm.
There is a lot more to glass bong than size and shape. That is why you must keep yourself informed before you head to the market. If you are ready to find the best glass bong to add to your collection, visit stores online for a more convenient purchase.